Portfolio Reel showing individual works.
1. "Chocolate Disco" (2012) - 3D Animation made with Maya, 2D Pixel Animation made with Photoshop
2. "OREMO" (2014) - 2D Animation made with Photoshop and After Effects
3. "My Ex-Girlfriend Never Farted" (2013) - 2D Hand-Drawn Animation made with Photoshop
4. "Memory" (2014) - Motion Graphics made with Cinema 4D
5. Dynamic Effects Exploration in Maya (2014) - 3D Maya Animation, Particle Effects, Spark Effects, Firework Effects, and Fluid Collision Effects
6. Sculpting Exploration in ZBrush (2014) - Sculpts of the Human Body
7. Character Rigging in Maya (2014) - Created Skeleton and Versatile Controls for Animation [Model by Melanie Danver, Madeleine Varner, Moshe Mahler, and Tyler Porten]
8. "Lullaby" (2014) - 2D Hand-Drawn Animation made with Photoshop
Full videos at tylerporten.com
This project's goal was a responsive redesign of the FBI home site. I focused on creating a visual hierarchy that provided easier navigation. The website has a fluid layout that adjusts to viewport size.